Monday, May 13, 2013

RSS Feed Discussion Questions

1. Why did you select the sites you subscribed to?
I chose the sites that I subscribed to because they were interesting to me.  I chose feeds on sports websites like the NBA and NCAA softball.  For other news websites, I chose things that have updates on celebrities. Then, for government websites, I chose things that would affect me such as government changes in education.

2. Was it easy to find feeds and subscribe to them?
It was very easy to find feeds and subscribe to them.  I just went to a website and looked for the orange RSS symbol.  If I couldn't find the symbol, then I just looked at the bottom of the page and the RSS feed was there.

3. Which sites were your favorites?
My favorite sites were my personal sites, including the NCAA softball feed and the NBA news feed.

4. What else can you use RSS feeds for?
You could use RSS feeds for many other things.  You could use it to keep track of all of teams during sports seasons, or you could even use it to keep track of the latest information while doing a project for school.  You could also use it to get the updates on your favorite celebrities or get new recipe ideas if you were a chef.  And all of this information would be in one place!

5. How likely are you to continue to use RSS feeds in the future?
I am very likely to continue to use RSS feeds in the future.  I like having all the updates on my favorite websites all in one place.  It is a lot more convenient than having to visit so many different sites.  I will probably continue to use them for sports news.


No comments:

Post a Comment