Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Weekend

I had a busy weekend! On Friday, I stayed home and relaxed because the weather was bad.  Then, on Saturday morning, I had to go out with my dad and shovel in front of our house and shovel in front of our neighbors' houses.  After that, we went to my grandmother's house and with the help of my uncle we shoveled her house and her neighbors' house.  On Saturday night, we went to a family friend's house and watched the Bourne Supremacy movie.  Then, on Sunday morning, I went to church and afterwards I had an indoor soccer game.  It was against Teaneck and I scored two goals.  Our team ended up losing the game, but we played well.  After the game, I did my homework and relaxed for the rest of Sunday night.
This is the movie trailer for the movie I watched, Bourne Supremacy.
It stars Matt Damon as Jason Bourne in a high-action, fast-paced movie.

This is a picture of an indoor soccer game.  There are many different types on indoor soccer, such as indoor soccer on turf, indoor soccer in a gym, and futsal.


No comments:

Post a Comment